- Priest/esses honor the cycles and seasons of Nature and of Life. They learn from, and work with, the natural rhythms of the earth, sun, moon, and stars. They observe and value the relationships between earth and sky, Nature and humanity.
- In families and communities, Priest/esses bring awareness to the way change affects life by creating time and space to honor Life Passages. They create and often officiate ceremonies that recognize the transitions of birth, puberty, a new job, the loss of a job, marriage, divorce, menopause, elderhood, and death.
- Priest/esses may counsel and support others in times of crisis, transition, healing, and creation. They may assist through their prayers, meditation, deep listening, or simply being present and bringing awareness and attentive witnessing to a situation.
- Priest/esses bring the sacred into form by connecting to Divine energy in their creative pursuits such as dance, art, writing, music, theater, ceremonies, rituals, and celebrations.
- Deeply connected to their spirituality from the inside out, Priest/esses may also be a member of any religion or have connection to none. S/he may connect to the Divine in Nature just as well as in any home, church, synagogue, or temple.
If any of these describe you, make plans NOW to join us in January to learn more about the Practical Priestess Process!
Join Autumn’s Fire
Alchemical High Priestess & Priestess Facilitator, Inner Wisdom Coach
Sunday, January 25, 2015
9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
800 Old Roswell Lakes Pkwy, Suite 360, Roswell 30076
Join us for the day, then decide if you would like to become a part of this wonderful group. You are under no obligation to join; however, if you would like to partake in the journey, you will receive a SPECIAL EARLY BIRD rate!
Seats are limited….Sign Up Today!
For more information, directions, to reserve your seat, contact Bonnie Salamon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404 502 0497.