Rockin’ Your Legacy:
Elemental Guideposts for Today and Tomorrow
Starts September 30
In this 5-Session discovery, your exploration dives deep beyond what you may normally think of as “legacy”: money and property. Together we unearth the treasures that truly live beyond you – ideas and values you may never have considered as a gift before. In conjunction with Nature, you glimpse and excavate the truth of who you are and the relevance of your life to those whose lives you have touched.
Our sessions will ground you to the possibilities, open your heart to your precious gifts, breathe life into what you leave behind, and support taking action to make your legacy ROCK. While you may not know what tomorrow brings, you can TRUST that you will be guided to the highest resonance of your soul.
Watch this brief video from Bonnie
about Rockin’ Your Legacy
Special Guest Facilitator Lisa Kaufman
Lisa Kaufman MS, CMC, CTRS, C-EOLD, will offer insights on Care Management in Later years.
Lisa is a certified Aging Life Care Manager™, and most recently, a certified End of Life Doula. She has owned and operated SeniorCare Options since 2001, and she is an active member of the Aging Life Care Association™, and is one of only a handful of certified care managers in Georgia. She is a Past-President of the ALCA™ South Eastern Chapter and is the only Fellow / Certified member of ALCA™ in Georgia.
Don’t miss Lisa’s incredible information!
“Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you.”
“Our fingerprints don’t fade from the lives we touch.”
Our Sessions include:
Session 1: You Are the Ancestor of Tomorrow
- Legacy begins NOW!
- What does it mean to share the life you have designed?
- The role of the Elements in leaving your Legacy.
- Emotional, mental, and spiritual connection to Legacy
Session 2: Nuts and Bolts: Clearing the Path for a Meaningful, Ease-Filled Legacy
- What it means to ease the way for family and friends
- Legal-ese around end-of-life: what you need to have – what not-so-much
- Difficult conversations and how to have them
Session 3: Heirlooms and Other Memorials
- Rings and trinkets and things
- Family histories and other remembrances
- Other memorials
Session 4: Written, Scripted, and Interwoven Legacy Pieces: It’s Easier Than You Think
- Legacy Letters, Storyworth, and so much more
- Pictoral and priceless gifts: choosing what suits your style
- How do I create a treasure without spending a lot?
Session 5: My Last Hurrah: Celebrating Me!
- Desires and Wishes
- Remembrances Now – Remembrances Later
- My Fond Farewell